What people are writing about the Bucs and the NFC South:
- Rick Stroud runs down the “draft class” of injured players that Raheem Morris can’t wait to get back next year.
- Roy Cummings and Anwar S. Richardson vlog about the whether the Bucs should should re-sign Caddy (Anwar no, Roy, yes). Nice shirt, Roy.
- The Answer Man fingers the worst-rated QB(s) in Buc history, gets out his crystal ball to predict Josh Freeman’s 2011 season, and revisits one of the worst losses in Buc history, the 2003 MNF loss to Indy. Included: the most exhaustive breakdown of Randy Hedberg you’ll find anywhere.
- Don Banks points out the Bucs’ “good fortune” of needing a DE in a DE-rich draft. He also wonders if Mike Shula can salvage Jimmy Clausen. I’ve seen Shula’s handiwork and am going to go out on a limb and say no.
- National Football Post’s Dan Pompeii likes the Keith Millard hire and thinks it’s all about Gerald McCoy. He also has a few one liners about two soon to be Hall of Fame eligible Bucs – Derrick Brooks and Warren Sapp.
- Fox Sport’s Pete Schrager calls the “Baby Bucs” one of the three rising teams for 2011 (Falcons and Lions are the other two).
- Bucs Nation’s readers voted Talib’s interception return for a touchdown against Arizona Cardinals the 8th-best moment of 2010.
- Could the Bucs use a flat-out flyer at WR? Buc Central kicks the tires on the speed merchants available in this years’ draft.
- Falcons fans appear luke-warm on new QB coach Bob Bratkowski.
- Sean Payton’s move is not going over well in New Orleans.
- Could Cam Newton be a Panther, and who might the Panthers tag?Add a Comment